2 posts • joined 6 Jun 2007
T Mobile are already doing mobile TV. £3.50 a month gets you BBC 1, News 24, BBC 3, ITN news and some comedy. cartoon and music channels. Foe more money you can get Sky too. It only works over 3g but the quality is good with very little freezing. What does the new service offer that is different?
Offer ending on Sunday?
Just had an email from Saverstore saying the Google £10 offer will end at midnight on Sunday 10 June. Also had an email from SVP at the same time but they say "We can't imagine that this offer is going to last forever" with no mention of a cutoff date.
I've used the offer 5 times with ebuyer, empiredirect and svp and had no problems so far. I just wonder how much it's costing Google who are not charging retailers to process their orders during 2007.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes