9 posts • joined Wednesday 24th November 2010 07:17 GMT
Should have had onsite backups?
Was the Rumour Mill correct?
Or is Apple getting a little predictable?
Still, it works for the Call of Duty franchise I suppose.
HD is like black
Once you go there, you'll never go back.
3D, not so much.
Saw the new resident evil in 3D a while back. There were some nice effects, and the landscape shots looked really good, but that was about all that 3D improved.
It was also the only movie I've seen of late that I didn't sit there thinking that it would look better in HD.
It's faster than Firefox on my PC. Which I should look at upgrading (the PC) anyway :/
Zoom in can be a little tempermental at times, when trying to hit links with large sausage like fingers.
Also on the Desire, also recommend Readability.
It's a shame they killed it....
It was a really good idea, but outside of a few niche users, no-one really saw it's potential.
Nice to hear the Apache people are going to get it :)
A group of us in AU/NZ were using it for managing a web site (writing up ideas for articles, Rules and Regs, etc), and we found that Google Wave was brilliant.
Everyone could add their ideas (or smart-ass comments) in realtime, and despite inital fears that it would turn into an utter mess, it was really quite organised.
Hope Apache does something with it soon, as we'll miss Google wave when it closes up :(
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene