5 posts • joined 23 Nov 2010
The clue is in the name - called Book Saver - scan the pages without destroying the book.
Just delete the bleedin' thing.
My dog has just Unfriended me on Facebook! How did that happen?
"a new zero-day vulnerability in Internet Explorer" > "All established version of IE (from 6 to 8) are affected" ... so it's been there a long while, hardly new is it?
"Unfortunately, we will not be able to reactivate this account for any reason." > ... bunch of liars > ..."Your account has been reactivated and you will now be able to log in."
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked