5 posts • joined 23 Nov 2010
The clue is in the name - called Book Saver - scan the pages without destroying the book.
Just delete the bleedin' thing.
My dog has just Unfriended me on Facebook! How did that happen?
"a new zero-day vulnerability in Internet Explorer" > "All established version of IE (from 6 to 8) are affected" ... so it's been there a long while, hardly new is it?
"Unfortunately, we will not be able to reactivate this account for any reason." > ... bunch of liars > ..."Your account has been reactivated and you will now be able to log in."
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why