5 posts • joined 23 Nov 2010
The clue is in the name - called Book Saver - scan the pages without destroying the book.
Just delete the bleedin' thing.
My dog has just Unfriended me on Facebook! How did that happen?
"a new zero-day vulnerability in Internet Explorer" > "All established version of IE (from 6 to 8) are affected" ... so it's been there a long while, hardly new is it?
"Unfortunately, we will not be able to reactivate this account for any reason." > ... bunch of liars > ..."Your account has been reactivated and you will now be able to log in."
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?