5 posts • joined 22 Nov 2010
Didn't Apple announce 2 models last time?
"If you are nodding your head 'yes' and already have a Google+ profile, then you're in luck."
glad I read the last paragraph as I was going to ask what if you are shaking your head "no'?
got a Q10 last week and Snap has made this phone next level!
"although it will continue to pump out 5,400rpm disks for cheap laptops."
like MacBook Pro's?
iOS 4.2 at last!
iPhone Airplay feature is a welcomed, i've been using an Airport to stream music wirelessly from iTunes on my macbook for a while now, after the update the iPhone can now stream to the same device over my wifi network...i'm also tempted to look into the Apple TV now as i can see the benefit of streaming video to the tv as well...Steve Jobs has definitely got me by the balls!
on a side note, Find My iPhone is a necessary service for anyone with an iPhone 4 and no insurance policy, you cant register for a free mobileme account using a 3GS but you can on an iPhone 4 and then use the account on a 3GS...very inconvenient Apple.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why