5 posts • joined 19 Nov 2010
Ratfinks...volatilizes is a word in the scrabble dictionary........
Re: It's not freedom, it's greedom
Do you write the T&C's for Mickeysoft licences?
Pedant alert ......Union Flag \ Jack
The OED defines the Union Jack as "Originally and properly, a small British Union Flag flown as the jack of a ship"
However, an Admiralty Circular of 1902 noted that the two names were interchangeable, and Parliament confirmed the terminology in 1908 by declaring 'the Union Jack should be regarded as the national flag.
With acknowledgment to "The Union Jack, the story of the British Flag" by Nick Groom
And if you just look closely...
at the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral Arm, you can just see where they are building the Hyperspace bypass. They need to get rid of that insignificant little blue-green planet though.
They should be able to fill their hovercarft though.....
Meanwhile at the tobacconists
....would you like to come back to my place bouncy bouncy
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base