6 posts • joined 17 Nov 2010
Thanks for a proper explanation, great article with links that contain the detail. Popular press has been a bit lacking around this story.
Same. And please Microsoft can you include a "enlightened virtualized mouse" driver in the next Integration Services release?
Human error surely, could have happened anywhere? Should councils be expected to tag sensitive docs with metadata to stop them being printed? York's 'Office of the Future' is an example of it being done right...
I thought the client detected the amount of bandwidth available to it, and became a supernode automatically over a certain threshold. This is the reason networks in the UK like SuperJANET don't allow Skype. There's a report on their site somewhere, I remember reading last year when working for a LA that bought an overflow egress from them.
Janet & Skype
Here's the report I was on about earlier:
I don't often post comments...
This article is hogwash -based on what? I'm not anti Apple, but I am against propaganda posing as journalism.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst