6 posts • joined 17 Nov 2010
Thanks for a proper explanation, great article with links that contain the detail. Popular press has been a bit lacking around this story.
Same. And please Microsoft can you include a "enlightened virtualized mouse" driver in the next Integration Services release?
Human error surely, could have happened anywhere? Should councils be expected to tag sensitive docs with metadata to stop them being printed? York's 'Office of the Future' is an example of it being done right...
I thought the client detected the amount of bandwidth available to it, and became a supernode automatically over a certain threshold. This is the reason networks in the UK like SuperJANET don't allow Skype. There's a report on their site somewhere, I remember reading last year when working for a LA that bought an overflow egress from them.
Janet & Skype
Here's the report I was on about earlier:
I don't often post comments...
This article is hogwash -based on what? I'm not anti Apple, but I am against propaganda posing as journalism.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?