6 posts • joined 16 Nov 2010
Indeed it has
CSI: NY - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkDD03yeLnU
A true BOFH would epoxy the jack in, then set up the meeting camera to record the next person that tries to rip the cable out and charge them with damages.
I like it - mind if I borrow it?
Good to know
Gives me the appropriate time to leave here for good.
Not to mention you can rip to any quality and size you want (I use dBPowerAmp for ripping @ 320).
No, that would be going to Google, searching for Mapquest, and being given only the choice of Google Maps. You choose to use Google, you will be presented with Google's options first - do you go to your favorite restaurant and complain they don't serve the same menu as the one down the street? The only way this guy (in the article) would be happy is if every time the page refreshed, it would randomize the order of links.
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods