2 posts • joined Sunday 14th November 2010 17:38 GMT
Re: Cut adverts in the US
Plus it's not like the networks would lose any money, there would be less advertising slots so the price would surely rise.
Once the resolutions are improved, I could really see this e-ink being used to make great digital photoframes. I've never wanted one of the current generation LCD screen photo frames because of their bright LCD screen and the fact that they need a powersource.
A device that doesn't produce light will look more like a traditional photoframe and if it doesn't require a power source will mean they can be hung pretty much anywhere, yet it could be updated with a different photo if the owner fancies a change.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?