2 posts • joined 14 Nov 2010
Re: Cut adverts in the US
Plus it's not like the networks would lose any money, there would be less advertising slots so the price would surely rise.
Once the resolutions are improved, I could really see this e-ink being used to make great digital photoframes. I've never wanted one of the current generation LCD screen photo frames because of their bright LCD screen and the fact that they need a powersource.
A device that doesn't produce light will look more like a traditional photoframe and if it doesn't require a power source will mean they can be hung pretty much anywhere, yet it could be updated with a different photo if the owner fancies a change.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE