1 post • joined 6 Jun 2007
"...what makes you think that these choppers will have any means of external input at all?"
and how do you think they plan to deploy this, on it's own?
like they'll set it out and it will automatically determine who's the good guy and who's not? c'mon. there has to be a confirmation, at the very least, unless the software is from Microsoft. hehehe.
now, if you'll say it's going to be an attack helicopter wherein it will be deployed in an area like a mountain side where they suspect Osama is hiding and then just blow the mountain away w/o anything in mind then it's just duplicating the function of a laser guided missile and more costly since this robot copters can easily be shot down by SAMs.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests