7 posts • joined Thursday 11th November 2010 08:46 GMT
You draw the line at Siri?
You paid for a Porsche, got an old model VW Bug, and you are complaining that the seats don't lean back as far as promised. You should be grateful that you have been given the great honor of being in the same room as an iPhone. What is wrong with you?
A large percentage of Android phones run with a different user agent than Android. I currently switch between being viewed as an iPhone, a Windows PC and a Mac OS-X PC. This is a large percentage of the Android community since the option comes stock on many Android phones.
We need an Android icon.
"The Galaxy Tab (top) is both smaller and chubbier than its Jobsian rival (source: iFixit)"
The Galaxy Tab is 11.98mm thick to the Ipad's 13.4mm. How is that chubbier. It is literally thinner. That picture looks purposefully doctored, or at least distorted, by angle and lens.
Fanbois, if a products evidence of superiority must be manufactured it is an inferior product.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle