2 posts • joined 10 Nov 2010
Shouldn't you be complaining to the publishers of games, and not the market they'd sell them on?
1) bring up antiquated technology to pretend the new technology isn't an advancement
- why not pretend that the ps2 is better than the 360 too?
2) talk about a gametype that the technology is not geared towards
- why not moan about how a mouse sucks for playing street fighter whilst you're at it?
3) mock price for advanced piece of kit
- can't afford it? don't buy it.
4) mock the known requirements for playing
- If you can't find 2m of space in your home then you're not the target audience anyway. I've got plenty of space for my, my OH and my kids for this.
5) infer that the reviewer is taking money in order to say positive things about an MS product.
- It's not possible, obviously, for MS to make a good product and the entire media must be biased towards them and all the chart trackers must be over-counting ms product success.
Back under yer bridge.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015