2 posts • joined 10 Nov 2010
Shouldn't you be complaining to the publishers of games, and not the market they'd sell them on?
1) bring up antiquated technology to pretend the new technology isn't an advancement
- why not pretend that the ps2 is better than the 360 too?
2) talk about a gametype that the technology is not geared towards
- why not moan about how a mouse sucks for playing street fighter whilst you're at it?
3) mock price for advanced piece of kit
- can't afford it? don't buy it.
4) mock the known requirements for playing
- If you can't find 2m of space in your home then you're not the target audience anyway. I've got plenty of space for my, my OH and my kids for this.
5) infer that the reviewer is taking money in order to say positive things about an MS product.
- It's not possible, obviously, for MS to make a good product and the entire media must be biased towards them and all the chart trackers must be over-counting ms product success.
Back under yer bridge.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...