2 posts • joined Wednesday 6th June 2007 10:37 GMT
"It also proposes punishments for those who distribute software that tries to bypass a computer's security mechanisms, transmits personal information about the user without notification or is used to carry out a federal crime."
Doesn't that cover Microsoft phone home type situations?
A question; does the ASA know anything about benchmaking and the various biases there may be?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?