5 posts • joined 9 Nov 2010
First to the post?
Well, I saw a Lenovo Tablet - with Android 2.2 in one of Shumchun's massive 10 floor of computer & electronics plazas (Segoo) [a 6 MTR station ride from Lowu crossing in/out of Hong Kong] on Wednesday of last week... Didn't see any keyboard with it then... and failed to note down the price!
Jaybird Freedom wireless Bluetooth buds
Too expensive !
I'm perfectly happy with my Hong Kong $ 25 wired buds - I don't feel broken hearted when such devices get intermittent / broken connecting wires.
Chink in their armour?
Seems that Renault claims that there was a "Chink in their Amour" - or should that read "Armour" ?
Having driven a few of their cars, I certainly was never amoured with them !
Bolt hole? No - a Rope!
Hinder the Fuzz at the door - climb up the "Indian Rope Trick" & disappear!
Tablets? - they don't cut it for me!
For a little more than about 60 Quid I got a 64GB Eken-m003-android across the semi-permeable "Bamboo Curtain" separating Freedom Loving Hong Kong from Shumchum.
Of course, I'll never buy an Apple iPad - there's been far too much Foxcom - Shumchun District - blood spilt by their suicidal staff pushed beyond their endurance!
In all honesty, I can NOT say that it was a "knock out" buy, I still prefer the easier to operate Lenovo Netbook I reserve for travelling around the world.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad