5 posts • joined Tuesday 9th November 2010 06:12 GMT
First to the post?
Well, I saw a Lenovo Tablet - with Android 2.2 in one of Shumchun's massive 10 floor of computer & electronics plazas (Segoo) [a 6 MTR station ride from Lowu crossing in/out of Hong Kong] on Wednesday of last week... Didn't see any keyboard with it then... and failed to note down the price!
Bolt hole? No - a Rope!
Hinder the Fuzz at the door - climb up the "Indian Rope Trick" & disappear!
Tablets? - they don't cut it for me!
For a little more than about 60 Quid I got a 64GB Eken-m003-android across the semi-permeable "Bamboo Curtain" separating Freedom Loving Hong Kong from Shumchum.
Of course, I'll never buy an Apple iPad - there's been far too much Foxcom - Shumchun District - blood spilt by their suicidal staff pushed beyond their endurance!
In all honesty, I can NOT say that it was a "knock out" buy, I still prefer the easier to operate Lenovo Netbook I reserve for travelling around the world.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support