10 posts • joined 2 Dec 2010
If it's too expensive or the content is too crap. And it is on both counts... just do something better! Like anything outside! Get fit and meet people, make new friends and have a blast.
It's a lot of fun and there is no mandatory advertising that actively blocks your time...yet. I hear you can even meet members of the opposite sex and everything...
Re: I'll keep it on the back burner until at least...
Sooo.... that would be Windows 15 then? I'm just going to go ahead and assume SP1 is not an incremental build either...
Just had to do this: ... "just considered *an* asshole". :)
RE: train driver.
It couldn't be that perhaps the current systems are deficient or anything else *other than* willful negligence?
I mean, I was reading this as a tragic accident so far and didn't know for myself that he was proven guilty of anything yet. Thanks for saving us all the time to find out.
Guilty. 79 dead already, what's the death of one more amirite?
Re: Identity stealing
Dude. I’ll bite, just because it’s better than doing work. But I’m entirely ignoring the first part of your post.
* Apple didn't invent black, in electronic devices or otherwise. It’s a colour that generally doesn’t offend the majority, just like white.
* Icons to launch apps, square or otherwise, are the tried and tested method of launching apps (easily) since OS’s evolved from console apps, though I do remember XTREE. Icons are hardly Apples.
* SSung also didn’t choose to implement icons that: flash red and blue randomly, positioned roughly in a grid concentrically, disappear as you go to select them, have the icon default shape of a Torx security screw head with a triangular, multi-coloured background while swirling everything across the screen like stuff in a fishbowl so things overlap and you can’t select the one you want… breaths… probably is because while certainly distinctive - it’s stupid and would piss people off. Not something you aim for when you want them to buy your crap.
It’s hardly *novel* to opt with using square app / web link icons in a square grid on a square piece of screen real estate. There is loads of prior art to prove that too.
It's relative. It will be the worst maritime disaster ever. For you.
No it won't. Most SE QLD local govts already use specialised mobile, devices for traffic infringements.
I supplied a title anyhow.
I thank you el reg for just reporting the news. Sure you make up units, but you didnt this time at least jump on the everything-gate bandwagon. Thank you. It's just a glitch in a dam iphone - not a presidency ender.
Just came from http://www.theaustralian.com.au/australian-it/apple-admits-to-iphone-4s-software-bug-that-drains-the-battery/story-e6frgakx-1226184443383
A fairly normal article until you get assaulted with "Antennagate" and "Batterygate" ... really? That's as stupid as "Utegate": http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/utegate-cops-put-malcolm-turnbull-in-clear/story-0-1225744498449
Watergate was a long time ago but the stupid Baby Boomer reporters here won't get off it. Stop smoking those things and stop making lame, unnecessary, words up and then injecting them into your report.
This whole wordgate affair smells of a ripe conspiracygate.
wasn't connected to the internet.
I agree with your first sentiment - no need to connect it to the internet. I disagree that it's invulnerable to attack if it's not though.
Knew what he was doing was wrong and illegal. Nothing different to picking someone's pocket but much worse cause can/do rob them broke with potential to dip in again and again.
He would have known the risks and moral slant of his actions, I have 0 sympathy for this scum. Lock him up already.
& only "developing" "gaming to excess" @ 14? n00b. No wonder he turned to a life of crime :)
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners