4 posts • joined 3 Nov 2010
Let the goal keeper make the call.
Review every game.
If the keeper lies, he gets a two-year suspension without pay.
If he appeals the suspension there are only two possible outcomes: exoneration or a lifetime ban.
Class-mates .(dot) comb
and infosqueek are going to kill these guys; you can't just be a power-hungry dolt like this.
Forks for everyone!
I'm sure glad Oracle is steering. It would really suck if a drunken rapist drove the bus into a fiery pit of death.
If it works like their browser
the software will be a buggy load of fertilizer. Hopefully my beloved FreeBSD will eventually move ARM to tier 1 so I can have a decent browser (lynx) and some text editing abilities ([n]vi).
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...