4 posts • joined 3 Nov 2010
Let the goal keeper make the call.
Review every game.
If the keeper lies, he gets a two-year suspension without pay.
If he appeals the suspension there are only two possible outcomes: exoneration or a lifetime ban.
Class-mates .(dot) comb
and infosqueek are going to kill these guys; you can't just be a power-hungry dolt like this.
Forks for everyone!
I'm sure glad Oracle is steering. It would really suck if a drunken rapist drove the bus into a fiery pit of death.
If it works like their browser
the software will be a buggy load of fertilizer. Hopefully my beloved FreeBSD will eventually move ARM to tier 1 so I can have a decent browser (lynx) and some text editing abilities ([n]vi).
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email