4 posts • joined 3 Nov 2010
Let the goal keeper make the call.
Review every game.
If the keeper lies, he gets a two-year suspension without pay.
If he appeals the suspension there are only two possible outcomes: exoneration or a lifetime ban.
Class-mates .(dot) comb
and infosqueek are going to kill these guys; you can't just be a power-hungry dolt like this.
Forks for everyone!
I'm sure glad Oracle is steering. It would really suck if a drunken rapist drove the bus into a fiery pit of death.
If it works like their browser
the software will be a buggy load of fertilizer. Hopefully my beloved FreeBSD will eventually move ARM to tier 1 so I can have a decent browser (lynx) and some text editing abilities ([n]vi).
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat