4 posts • joined 3 Nov 2010
Let the goal keeper make the call.
Review every game.
If the keeper lies, he gets a two-year suspension without pay.
If he appeals the suspension there are only two possible outcomes: exoneration or a lifetime ban.
Class-mates .(dot) comb
and infosqueek are going to kill these guys; you can't just be a power-hungry dolt like this.
Forks for everyone!
I'm sure glad Oracle is steering. It would really suck if a drunken rapist drove the bus into a fiery pit of death.
If it works like their browser
the software will be a buggy load of fertilizer. Hopefully my beloved FreeBSD will eventually move ARM to tier 1 so I can have a decent browser (lynx) and some text editing abilities ([n]vi).
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests