5 posts • joined 5 Jun 2007
You forgot their rocket ship!
Your wild animations never stop, making it impossible to actually read this article. You're going the way of Yahoo, and I might have to take you off my reading list. I'm sorry.
Cornering the talent
MS did this years ago, and now Google is following their book. The talent pool is limited, and those who can corner it, have a natural monopoly.
No room in the brain
I don't think our corporate IT people (outsourced) could do anything innovative.
Google not that bad
I'm in real need of old journal results, so I can continue with open projects such as my blog and wikipedia. The publishers just want to hold on this stuff that has almost no value to them. They don't even know what they have! That's why they can't produce a list.
This 'pay wall' serves the established interests very well. So Google makes money cracking this wall, and puts up stuff about you. My stuff changes by the day, since I consider the whole Internet a big Second Life game. I'm more concerned about all the sleazy companies who let their databases get cracked.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all