5 posts • joined Tuesday 5th June 2007 23:53 GMT
Your wild animations never stop, making it impossible to actually read this article. You're going the way of Yahoo, and I might have to take you off my reading list. I'm sorry.
Google not that bad
I'm in real need of old journal results, so I can continue with open projects such as my blog and wikipedia. The publishers just want to hold on this stuff that has almost no value to them. They don't even know what they have! That's why they can't produce a list.
This 'pay wall' serves the established interests very well. So Google makes money cracking this wall, and puts up stuff about you. My stuff changes by the day, since I consider the whole Internet a big Second Life game. I'm more concerned about all the sleazy companies who let their databases get cracked.
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Apple sends in the bulldozers as Fruit Loop construction begins
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong