8 posts • joined Saturday 30th October 2010 10:38 GMT
Here's a thought regarding NSFW
If you're going to browse the internet doing something not work related - you're already doing something NSFW. Don't moan when your workshy internet page ends up with a lady's derriere on the screen.
IIRC both of those were training sorties where the Typhoon was airborne for training purposes and neither were fair fights. At no time has there been sorties between Rafale/Typhoon/F22 were all were equipped with fully Combat Ready crews, no tactical restraints and told 'In your own time, go on'. You've fallen foul of the French PR machine that as soon as anything as an edge over the other aircraft happens they go singing about how good they are and that they won. They even once claimed Rafale beat F22....
As for Lewis - Your entire article reads like a skewed rant against the RAF when surely the finger should be pointed at Government and MoD, not the boys and girls in blue suits themselves. Perhaps more than a little bitter still that the boys in Dark Blue were unable to justify their horrifically large fleet in the proper manner pre-SDSR and as a result were bent over and spanked come chop day?
re: Still Saving At The Wrong Place
MG42s are enough to boot out Uncle Sam? Train every Falklander in the operation of the MG42???
Go back to Call of Duty Captain McWarHero; Your tactical insight is wasted here.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout