1 post • joined 5 Jun 2007
Once upon a time, Microsoft's behaviour would have been called a protection racket. 'You be friendly with me and give me a slice of your money and I won't bust you'. You get the gist. Mobster tactics. This used to be illegal.
Well it seems that another Linux company has succumbed to the pressure and who knows there may be more to come. Shame on them !
I agree with the references to the fall of the Roman empire. Most of Microsoft's new ventures are losing it money. If they weren't, Vista would not be so over-priced. What can Microsoft add to Linux development, or the betterment of software generally ? I suggest that it can only hinder it.
Lets see how Xandros drops down the list at Distrowatch.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?