1 post • joined Thursday 28th October 2010 00:44 GMT
Ellison has long suffered from acute testosterone poisoning. It seemed to be in remission for awhile but, apparently, he's had a major new outbreak. His recent public tantrum around HP is making him a laughing stock and large customers of Oracle must be watching it all with some degree of concern. Bill Gates is no doubt rolling his eyes at the spectacle and being thankful that he no longer has to deal with the outbursts of children like Ellison.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst