2 posts • joined 5 Jun 2007
73% of accounts affected.
I was told by FH SUpport that 73% of customers had not changed their control panel passwords, and if the CP password had not been changed, then everything in that account was included in last nights reset.
I guess this means that if you were putting your customers passwords at a higher priority than your own, then you were punished by the blanket change.
Have your say - sign this petition
A Dundee engineer has launched an e-petition on the Prime Minister's website to campaign against slumping broadband speeds. 32-year-old Lee Sexton claims ISPs are 'clearly throttling speeds' at peak times to reduce network congestion. Several ISPs, such as Virgin Media, have implemented so-called traffic shaping policies where subscribers who exceed a daily download limit have their download speeds cut in half.
Sign the petition at:
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs