2 posts • joined 5 Jun 2007
73% of accounts affected.
I was told by FH SUpport that 73% of customers had not changed their control panel passwords, and if the CP password had not been changed, then everything in that account was included in last nights reset.
I guess this means that if you were putting your customers passwords at a higher priority than your own, then you were punished by the blanket change.
Have your say - sign this petition
A Dundee engineer has launched an e-petition on the Prime Minister's website to campaign against slumping broadband speeds. 32-year-old Lee Sexton claims ISPs are 'clearly throttling speeds' at peak times to reduce network congestion. Several ISPs, such as Virgin Media, have implemented so-called traffic shaping policies where subscribers who exceed a daily download limit have their download speeds cut in half.
Sign the petition at:
- +Comment 'Anti-Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed