6 posts • joined Sunday 24th October 2010 21:48 GMT
This is going to become more common
These types of articles are going to become more common - social networks and websites that take users' details will have to step up to the mark to ensure processes and procedures are designed with security in mind.
More information in a full post here: http://blog.bradbox.com/data-security-unsexy-now-yet-soon-vital
Let's all have a go at Facebook...
I don't remember Berners-Lee complaining that Compuserve was a walled garden or a silo. For several years you couldn't even email out of it (which Facebook does allow).
Why wasn't everyone complaining then?
Lateral thinking - just disconnect
Why are power stations or water plants connected to the Internet in the first place?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout