6 posts • joined 24 Oct 2010
If it's a large town, maybe they'll attach the generators to pigeons.
Of course they will - it will be create massive publicity for both organisations and transform the iPad into a more solid business tool.
This is going to become more common
These types of articles are going to become more common - social networks and websites that take users' details will have to step up to the mark to ensure processes and procedures are designed with security in mind.
More information in a full post here: http://blog.bradbox.com/data-security-unsexy-now-yet-soon-vital
I want to get a pad device, and the killer app is handwriting recognition. That way I can replace my paper book that I carry around everywhere.
What's the best device to get?
Let's all have a go at Facebook...
I don't remember Berners-Lee complaining that Compuserve was a walled garden or a silo. For several years you couldn't even email out of it (which Facebook does allow).
Why wasn't everyone complaining then?
Lateral thinking - just disconnect
Why are power stations or water plants connected to the Internet in the first place?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor