11 posts • joined Saturday 23rd October 2010 11:44 GMT
Get a grip and relax...
Free as in, I already pay for prime so I'm getting something in addition to what I was expecting for nothing more. Sounds free to me. For some it may not be.
At the end of the day it's your money if you don't want to spend it don't spend it, nobody is forcing you to buy amazon e-readers, there are others on the market,. Nobody is forcing you to buy amazon's eBooks.
Wouldn't stand for this shit
I think i speak for everyone with 2 or more brain cells when i say...you and the EDL get the F*** out of our country.
"Our Boys" died to keep twats like you out of this once great nation.
So when should you sell?
How about never?
Why start a business where you main aim is to be bought out? Would be interesting for whoever wrote this article to display numbers on how many startups get bought out in say their first 3/5 years.
Starting a company where the aim is to get bought out will most likely end in failure... and then where do you go?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Apple sends in the bulldozers as Fruit Loop construction begins