11 posts • joined 23 Oct 2010
Get a grip and relax...
Free as in, I already pay for prime so I'm getting something in addition to what I was expecting for nothing more. Sounds free to me. For some it may not be.
At the end of the day it's your money if you don't want to spend it don't spend it, nobody is forcing you to buy amazon e-readers, there are others on the market,. Nobody is forcing you to buy amazon's eBooks.
Re: Cloudy Maps
I have a plane over mine :-\
Wouldn't stand for this shit
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
Could this not equally be refering to a fondle slab?
You can always wait until you're a little bit older before buying a car... I can't wait until i turn into a woman...
I think i speak for everyone with 2 or more brain cells when i say...you and the EDL get the F*** out of our country.
"Our Boys" died to keep twats like you out of this once great nation.
If peaceful protest worked
They'd make that illegal too!
Err No it's not
So when should you sell?
How about never?
Why start a business where you main aim is to be bought out? Would be interesting for whoever wrote this article to display numbers on how many startups get bought out in say their first 3/5 years.
Starting a company where the aim is to get bought out will most likely end in failure... and then where do you go?
Weather App Broke??
I think the weather app on that thing is busted...there's no way it was 'Partly Sunny' in manchester
November 5th Parliament Square...Who's with me?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?