9 posts • joined Friday 22nd October 2010 14:05 GMT
Twitter answer? This is a good time as any to kill the free ride.
And the El Reg hacks missed Twitter's answer the very same day? Read and weep:
"In the future, there will only be one"
Ahhh! But you Bill? You are no Highlander.
Very nice and all...
But LimeSurvey does much more for the right price (GPLv2). And their cloudy service LimeService has a pricing structucture that methinks is more reasonable in some respects. No endorsement implied, although I've used the first and loved it. I've never touched the second, though.
Re: Putin putting Ballmer straight...
Judo kick, Ninja poison? Nah! Behead him he will, while riding a kazakh prized horse bare-chested (as in the anti-alcoholism campaign couple of years ago).
And Skolkovo *is* close to Moscow. Check the Skolkovo Fund website: <http://www.i-gorod.com/en/>. A hyperlink in the article would have been a nice touch, nyet?
As always, in the last 40 years, the Japanese were first.
NTT DoCoMo has been doing it for 6 years or so. It works because they don't involve the SIM at all, but rather an independent security chip. The chip can even be in a peel-on sticker that you attach the phone's battery lid. See:
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go