3 posts • joined 6 Mar 2011
what would you soon they say "oh yes here's a problem good luck with that" or "oh yes here's a problem, here's how you fix it while we work on a permanently solving it"
hrm...this sounds familiar
everyone dismissed it at the time, but maybe not so crazy?
"Safari is the Apple browser that comes preinstalled on Apple Macs..."
No, "Safari is the Apple browser that comes" installed "on Apple Macs..."
Better: Apple's Safari is the browser installed on Apple Macs at the factory.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone