3 posts • joined 6 Mar 2011
what would you soon they say "oh yes here's a problem good luck with that" or "oh yes here's a problem, here's how you fix it while we work on a permanently solving it"
hrm...this sounds familiar
everyone dismissed it at the time, but maybe not so crazy?
"Safari is the Apple browser that comes preinstalled on Apple Macs..."
No, "Safari is the Apple browser that comes" installed "on Apple Macs..."
Better: Apple's Safari is the browser installed on Apple Macs at the factory.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'