8 posts • joined Tuesday 19th October 2010 19:24 GMT
Have a chat with the landlord, I think the current tenant may be moving to smaller accommodations.
Its not much of a leak, considering Apple emailed me about it two days ago!
"Apple News_AUS_NZ@insideapple.apple.com to me
show details Nov 22 (2 days ago)
Mark your calendar. This Friday, 25 November is the special Apple one-day shopping event. Shop online to receive special pricing and free shipping all day."
12 months already?
"So last autumn we decided we'd repay some of that by setting up a small Sydney-based sales and editorial operation, and by delivering a measure of localisation to our readers in Australia and New Zealand."
While you're busy localising and geolocating, you might also notice that up here down-under, its the first day of Autumn today...
Accuracy? What's that then?
The Simpson family are, as noted above, Protestants. Additionally, Krusty the Clown (in addition to being spelt with a 'K') is Jewish.
A more accurate headline would be "Vatican approves Simpsons as model family" - see, just as rabble rousing, but not a flat out lie.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene