1 post • joined 18 Oct 2010
Apple stifle innovation
Indeed, we're not all slaves to apple you know - they are practically the only people not to offer a universal connection standard for their devices. This actually prevents innovation and stifles competition, which is exactly what they are after.
First and foremost apple are a marketing company. They just happen to sell computers and other tech.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked