1 post • joined 18 Oct 2010
Apple stifle innovation
Indeed, we're not all slaves to apple you know - they are practically the only people not to offer a universal connection standard for their devices. This actually prevents innovation and stifles competition, which is exactly what they are after.
First and foremost apple are a marketing company. They just happen to sell computers and other tech.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst