1 post • joined 18 Oct 2010
Apple stifle innovation
Indeed, we're not all slaves to apple you know - they are practically the only people not to offer a universal connection standard for their devices. This actually prevents innovation and stifles competition, which is exactly what they are after.
First and foremost apple are a marketing company. They just happen to sell computers and other tech.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS