5 posts • joined 18 Oct 2006
Sure it might have performance (eventually) but I have to say that's one of *the* most butt-ugly cars I've seen in a long time.
In fact, I'd even say it beats the Fiat Multipla...
Well, technically I meant HTTP_REFERER (Don't you just love specs that can't spell?)
Regarding followup posts, I wasn't aware that some browsers don't send the referer, I thought that was a standard part of the HTTP request, to know where the request had come from.
Glad others thought it was a good idea too!
Can't you also write your form-processing so that if the form request has come from anywhere except your own site, it won't run?
I love the fact that the Oldham website ( www.oldham.gov.uk ) still isn't using the logo, two days after it was "launched" (released, whatever)
Always good to see joined-up communications from the prize twunts in OMBC.
Mac Mini? Get real
On what planet does Mac Mini beat this box?
Up to three hard-drives, vs. MM's one.
PCIx card for graphics vs. MM's one monitor output
Expandability vs. MM's - um - none.
Decent heatsink capabilities vs. MM's dual role as a toaster and/or space-heater.
Yes, the Mac Mini is 'convenient'. That doesn't mean it's good.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats