5 posts • joined 18 Oct 2006
Sure it might have performance (eventually) but I have to say that's one of *the* most butt-ugly cars I've seen in a long time.
In fact, I'd even say it beats the Fiat Multipla...
Well, technically I meant HTTP_REFERER (Don't you just love specs that can't spell?)
Regarding followup posts, I wasn't aware that some browsers don't send the referer, I thought that was a standard part of the HTTP request, to know where the request had come from.
Glad others thought it was a good idea too!
Can't you also write your form-processing so that if the form request has come from anywhere except your own site, it won't run?
I love the fact that the Oldham website ( www.oldham.gov.uk ) still isn't using the logo, two days after it was "launched" (released, whatever)
Always good to see joined-up communications from the prize twunts in OMBC.
Mac Mini? Get real
On what planet does Mac Mini beat this box?
Up to three hard-drives, vs. MM's one.
PCIx card for graphics vs. MM's one monitor output
Expandability vs. MM's - um - none.
Decent heatsink capabilities vs. MM's dual role as a toaster and/or space-heater.
Yes, the Mac Mini is 'convenient'. That doesn't mean it's good.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know