7 posts • joined 15 Oct 2010
He runs a hosting company edis.at famous for offering free collocation of raspberry pi. Its probably mostly old servers retired to datacenter duty.
Re: the thing about trade shows...
Its would look chavtastic in your home though
Re: Great.. .but better ways to do the power...
You can get 50A 5V supplies from hong kong for under £30
You could bury a grid of wires a couple of inches down in a couple of hours a tiny fraction of the time and cost of looking for a wireless solution. Either have the mower transmit a frequency into the wires and a base station report the position wirelessly to the mower or put an fsk id on the wires for the mower to id the wires as it crosses over them.
"Large baloon, small payload" - genius how did he think of that.
Cornwalls loch ness monster.
This is exactly the same as the blue fin mako shark fishing off the west coast of ireland .. one guy catches one and 6 years later the boats are still leaving daily for 'blue fin shark fishing' you have more chance of catching a wellie.
In cornwall nooones even caught one but there are thousands of people dying to part with their cash to pile into a rental boat to try.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean