6 posts • joined 14 Oct 2010
What is powering these datacenters
Surely Apple cannot be using racks upon racks of MacMinis? Does anyone have insight?
A little more research please....
In case anyone is interested, this "opinion" is derived from the Dec 2010 Netcraft survey: http://news.netcraft.com/archives/category/web-server-survey/
The data in the survey seems like it does not support the same excitement as this article does.
re: can someone explain the physics?
In my tiny bit of research it seems java is very popular amongst the hedge funds. Seems to me using C would work better than throwing money into servers.
A steaming pile?
It would seem that Poo's encryption was shite, and as such, he is now in deep doo doo.
Hoping there's a strategy
To benefit your average American. It would be great if Obama was talking to Jobs to see what would make American soil a better place to produce electronics than Asia. A great president may not be recognized for generations. If America had listened to Jimmy Carter with regards to energy, we wouldn't have had to go to Iraq to secure the oil.
Of this article is pure brilliance. Well done, sir. Well done. Also, please enclose funds for a new keyboard.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON