1 post • joined 14 Oct 2010
Probably Using Fulcrum Micro Silicon
Timothy, I'd bet the "unnamed" chip vendor is Fulcrum Micro, they're in the G8100, and have been doing a lot of the R&D behind Ethernet Clos designs.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders