1 post • joined 14 Oct 2010
Probably Using Fulcrum Micro Silicon
Timothy, I'd bet the "unnamed" chip vendor is Fulcrum Micro, they're in the G8100, and have been doing a lot of the R&D behind Ethernet Clos designs.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- New Snapchat Snapcash service inspires amateur PORN STARS