1 post • joined 14 Oct 2010
Probably Using Fulcrum Micro Silicon
Timothy, I'd bet the "unnamed" chip vendor is Fulcrum Micro, they're in the G8100, and have been doing a lot of the R&D behind Ethernet Clos designs.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA