1 post • joined Thursday 14th October 2010 13:01 GMT
Probably Using Fulcrum Micro Silicon
Timothy, I'd bet the "unnamed" chip vendor is Fulcrum Micro, they're in the G8100, and have been doing a lot of the R&D behind Ethernet Clos designs.
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...