1 post • joined 14 Oct 2010
Probably Using Fulcrum Micro Silicon
Timothy, I'd bet the "unnamed" chip vendor is Fulcrum Micro, they're in the G8100, and have been doing a lot of the R&D behind Ethernet Clos designs.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers