1 post • joined 14 Oct 2010
"Unfortunately Archos have a very poor reputation for providing their paying customers with new firmware.". Really?
Between Sept 2009 and Sept 2010, Archos issued 23 firmware updates for the A5 Android, including 3 versions which offered a choice of 2D or 3D. How many would they need to issue to get a "good reputation" in your definition?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders