1 post • joined 14 Oct 2010
"Unfortunately Archos have a very poor reputation for providing their paying customers with new firmware.". Really?
Between Sept 2009 and Sept 2010, Archos issued 23 firmware updates for the A5 Android, including 3 versions which offered a choice of 2D or 3D. How many would they need to issue to get a "good reputation" in your definition?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM