2 posts • joined 14 Oct 2010
Doomed to fail here
...unless ISPs increase their 'acceptable use' bandwidth policies. Which means an improvement in the infrastructure is required.
Savings? If only...
"There has been no information released on how much money will actually be saved once the redundancy payments have been made."
Nor on how much it is anticipated will be paid out in unemployment benefit to those so affected. Savings? Forgive me for being cynical, but unless the top people on huge salaries go, there will be no savings.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked