2 posts • joined 14 Oct 2010
Doomed to fail here
...unless ISPs increase their 'acceptable use' bandwidth policies. Which means an improvement in the infrastructure is required.
Savings? If only...
"There has been no information released on how much money will actually be saved once the redundancy payments have been made."
Nor on how much it is anticipated will be paid out in unemployment benefit to those so affected. Savings? Forgive me for being cynical, but unless the top people on huge salaries go, there will be no savings.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion