2 posts • joined 14 Oct 2010
Doomed to fail here
...unless ISPs increase their 'acceptable use' bandwidth policies. Which means an improvement in the infrastructure is required.
Savings? If only...
"There has been no information released on how much money will actually be saved once the redundancy payments have been made."
Nor on how much it is anticipated will be paid out in unemployment benefit to those so affected. Savings? Forgive me for being cynical, but unless the top people on huge salaries go, there will be no savings.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait