2 posts • joined 14 Oct 2010
Doomed to fail here
...unless ISPs increase their 'acceptable use' bandwidth policies. Which means an improvement in the infrastructure is required.
Savings? If only...
"There has been no information released on how much money will actually be saved once the redundancy payments have been made."
Nor on how much it is anticipated will be paid out in unemployment benefit to those so affected. Savings? Forgive me for being cynical, but unless the top people on huge salaries go, there will be no savings.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it