2 posts • joined 14 Oct 2010
Doomed to fail here
...unless ISPs increase their 'acceptable use' bandwidth policies. Which means an improvement in the infrastructure is required.
Savings? If only...
"There has been no information released on how much money will actually be saved once the redundancy payments have been made."
Nor on how much it is anticipated will be paid out in unemployment benefit to those so affected. Savings? Forgive me for being cynical, but unless the top people on huge salaries go, there will be no savings.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars