4 posts • joined Tuesday 12th October 2010 16:55 GMT
"making hardware can be much less profitable than licensing software"
Just like that barely profitable company called Apple...
Surely comparing a version of Windows to the iPod in general is not a fair comparison? My 1st-gen iPod touch is certainly not supported by Apple and I'm sure they'd like it to go away.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene