5 posts • joined 12 Oct 2010
Trouble is that if, say, only 1% of accounts are actually fake (it's probably much less) then their results will be swamped by false positives.
"making hardware can be much less profitable than licensing software"
Just like that barely profitable company called Apple...
Re: HTC Pro ?
Yes, I absolutely love the 7 Pro. Best phone I've had.
Surely comparing a version of Windows to the iPod in general is not a fair comparison? My 1st-gen iPod touch is certainly not supported by Apple and I'm sure they'd like it to go away.
Users value privacy but aren't prepared to pay for it?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...