5 posts • joined 12 Oct 2010
Trouble is that if, say, only 1% of accounts are actually fake (it's probably much less) then their results will be swamped by false positives.
"making hardware can be much less profitable than licensing software"
Just like that barely profitable company called Apple...
Re: HTC Pro ?
Yes, I absolutely love the 7 Pro. Best phone I've had.
Surely comparing a version of Windows to the iPod in general is not a fair comparison? My 1st-gen iPod touch is certainly not supported by Apple and I'm sure they'd like it to go away.
Users value privacy but aren't prepared to pay for it?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab