5 posts • joined 12 Oct 2010
Trouble is that if, say, only 1% of accounts are actually fake (it's probably much less) then their results will be swamped by false positives.
"making hardware can be much less profitable than licensing software"
Just like that barely profitable company called Apple...
Re: HTC Pro ?
Yes, I absolutely love the 7 Pro. Best phone I've had.
Surely comparing a version of Windows to the iPod in general is not a fair comparison? My 1st-gen iPod touch is certainly not supported by Apple and I'm sure they'd like it to go away.
Users value privacy but aren't prepared to pay for it?
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL