2 posts • joined 8 Oct 2010
Isn't Hyper-V considered a Type 1 hypervisor even though it's installed in a full or core install of Windows Server 2008/R2?
Installer unpacking to phone memory
It used about 15 Meg on the phone once installed. The installed app can be moved to SD on 2.2 Desire, but it's not what you think.
When Firefox is started it unpacks into the phone memory on first start up and uses about 15 MB on the phone, so ends up being both 15 MB on SD and 15 MB on phone.
If you delete the data on the phone you will lose all your settings and firefox will unpack itself again onto the phone on next startup and use 15MB of phone memory again.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64