2 posts • joined 5 Jun 2007
Well that's cutting off your nose to spite your face. It may be expensive to make, but it's also very, very good, certainly one my and my elderly parents favourite shows. I guess the credit crunch is the real reason for it's demise, but it is a sad day.
My parents bought one of these a few months ago and I can confirm that it is indeed a beautiful set not only to look at but to watch both tv/sky/freeview and dvd's on.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON