2 posts • joined Tuesday 5th June 2007 08:46 GMT
Well that's cutting off your nose to spite your face. It may be expensive to make, but it's also very, very good, certainly one my and my elderly parents favourite shows. I guess the credit crunch is the real reason for it's demise, but it is a sad day.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?