2 posts • joined 5 Jun 2007
Well that's cutting off your nose to spite your face. It may be expensive to make, but it's also very, very good, certainly one my and my elderly parents favourite shows. I guess the credit crunch is the real reason for it's demise, but it is a sad day.
My parents bought one of these a few months ago and I can confirm that it is indeed a beautiful set not only to look at but to watch both tv/sky/freeview and dvd's on.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence