10 posts • joined 7 Oct 2010
Or $63bn revenue that might cost more than $63bn to make?
Re: I wan't Oricle to win
It's not the API they use; it's the APIs they implement
probably some of those in the SQL language but that all depends on the license that the IP holder (IBM I guess) has put on it.
Yeh you can see the next command in the article (diskutil cs list) shows the UUID of the corestorage logical volume group.
In the last decade? It was announced April 2010.
Re: "Dreaming of a fix for the crap Maps app?"
Ah yes.. I see Llangollen is no longer at the top of the horseshoe pass and down in its correct home.
And the B road near me has a number on it now as well as the name.
Re: Why bother?
Unfortunately the OS maps are not available on the iPhone bing app. or on the bing mobile web site.
I got memory-map app so I can use the OS maps
re You can't secure iOS
Looking at this, it seems corporations can put their own in-house apps on an iPhone
My wheels were delivered today, a separate order of a chainring arrived yesterday.
Can't see anything on my card yet. even for the legit charge for the wheels themselves.
Maybe not, but I wonder what the exchange rate of $10K is?
Groups are new?
I have been using this sort of thing for quite a while. Maybe they can now be used in more places.
But yes, it will be too complicated for most.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning