3 posts • joined Tuesday 17th October 2006 19:02 GMT
Bad, but not quite as bad
While the wording is far from elegant and there sure as hell is a danger of criminalising everything security related if you look at the paragraphs alone, if you look at the notes that belong to the new paragraphs, you may find some of them put some of the danger into perspective. Still, this is one of the worst laws passed in a long time, if only because outside advice was mostly ignored entirely.
These definitely do sound like a pair of excellent speakers and I would love to get my hand on some, especially at this price.
Oh, wait, at the _U.S._ price, that is. Now I dont know what the shipping costs are but apparently someone here in the UK gets them delivered by rocket, otherwise I cant explain why they are being sold at up to £375.00! Damn, I'll add another couple of !!! just because!
(Ok, I've seen them for £249.00 as well, but still...no way)
Hints to cheap resellers in the UK would be much appreciated...
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun