3 posts • joined 17 Oct 2006
Anyone claiming to have done more than 60 on the M25 must be a liar.
Bad, but not quite as bad
While the wording is far from elegant and there sure as hell is a danger of criminalising everything security related if you look at the paragraphs alone, if you look at the notes that belong to the new paragraphs, you may find some of them put some of the danger into perspective. Still, this is one of the worst laws passed in a long time, if only because outside advice was mostly ignored entirely.
These definitely do sound like a pair of excellent speakers and I would love to get my hand on some, especially at this price.
Oh, wait, at the _U.S._ price, that is. Now I dont know what the shipping costs are but apparently someone here in the UK gets them delivered by rocket, otherwise I cant explain why they are being sold at up to £375.00! Damn, I'll add another couple of !!! just because!
(Ok, I've seen them for £249.00 as well, but still...no way)
Hints to cheap resellers in the UK would be much appreciated...
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?