4 posts • joined 6 Oct 2010
A hard reset
Hmm, I just upgraded and it uninstalled all my extensions! Although, it did package them up nicely and dump them in an "Old Firefox Data" folder on my desktop, so I guess that's something....
Still, I did have about 20 extensions installed, so it might be a good type to re-evaluate which ones I really need...
IIRC, Israel is technically "at war" with half the countries in the region, just in a semi-permanent cease fire.
And an escalation into open hostilities amongst that whole cluster of loonies could just as easily be caused by a butterfly in the Andes as by anything Wikileaks publishes
The worship of things that actually do exist
Deja vu anyone?
Them : "They're using our stuff"
Us : "What stuff? How are they using it?"
Them : "I can't tell you, but they are, just believe me"
It's SCO all over again!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan