4 posts • joined 6 Oct 2010
A hard reset
Hmm, I just upgraded and it uninstalled all my extensions! Although, it did package them up nicely and dump them in an "Old Firefox Data" folder on my desktop, so I guess that's something....
Still, I did have about 20 extensions installed, so it might be a good type to re-evaluate which ones I really need...
IIRC, Israel is technically "at war" with half the countries in the region, just in a semi-permanent cease fire.
And an escalation into open hostilities amongst that whole cluster of loonies could just as easily be caused by a butterfly in the Andes as by anything Wikileaks publishes
The worship of things that actually do exist
Deja vu anyone?
Them : "They're using our stuff"
Us : "What stuff? How are they using it?"
Them : "I can't tell you, but they are, just believe me"
It's SCO all over again!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY