10 posts • joined 29 Sep 2010
Mine still not here
I ordered one through work and still no sign of it but I got the £50 voucher. Tomorrow is the final delivery date I guess.
Re: Nothing to fear
Yes, Windows Phone 8 will be able to transfer files with Bluetooth:
and will have custom ringtones:
You have no need to hope, it's all there.
Check facts people
A lot of hot air in this thread (all threads to be fair), and obviously none of you have bothered to try the app or look into the info on their website before posting.
1. I've been running Sophos beta on my old one-core Motorola Milestone. No performance hit detected so stop with the "needs quad core" bullshit.
2. It defaults to update via wi-fi only so stop with the eating into 3G plans bullshit.
3. You're welcome to run no AV on your devices.
Re: Never mind the colour
There's no way in hell they'll bring back BC. They can make more money by selling you HD remakes of PS2 games.
I did the same as you. Blocked GPS and IMEI, gave false email address and postcode. Still works fine.
But... but.. why not just get a 1-series?
Microsoft Kin for me (not Kinect, Kin).
No antennas involved I hope!
The plural of antenna in the broadcasting sense is antennas, not antennae. Antennae are what insects have.
I know, I'll get my coat.
No 2D Blu-Ray release coming then?
Does this mean that the BD release will be delayed so that he can release a 3D-BD version? Who am I trying to kid? He'll release both of course.
When my son's old enough for the films I'm only showing him IV,V and VI any way. The other three were toilet and I'd rather watch Ewok Adventure again than those.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?