11 posts • joined 29 Sep 2010
So I either live on my knees in servitude to the whims of my bike, vacuum, etc.. or die on my feet battling in obviously impending 'Internet Rise of Things.'
The answer to a declining channel........... MORE CHANNEL!!!
What the f*ck does this have to do with the IT industry
or Paris Hilton for that matter?
Actually the name of a pub cover band back in my home town
Are they joking?
"don't use a machine if someone is lurking suspiciously nearby"
Where? at a LDN Tube station, don't they know how busy these are? Interested to know if it's smaller ones being targeted rather than your larger Waterloo, etc..
of a similar statue in Camden Town of Richard E. Grant & Paul McGann?
30th Anniversary of Airplaine! showing in London
plus a Q&A at the Prince Charles Cinema off Leccy Square. Got my tickets a few weeks back without know Mr Nielson was going to 'leave us.' Zucker bros will be there too (hopefully still).
I think it should be done Oirish wake style, tickets are here - http://www.locofilmfestival.com/
Isn't RIM just IBM?
OS/2 was found on most corporate machines (manufacturing, banks etc..) and even had that nice consumer push with O/S2 Warp.
Ahh they were the days.....
you lucky, lucky people.
Is that a 'Tires' from 'Spaced' quote?
Milk milk Mr Lucas
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait