2 posts • joined Tuesday 28th September 2010 16:13 GMT
The golden years?
It’s no longer turning out to be the golden years of your life but the nightmare of your life.
It wasn’t suppose to be like this, but with the recent economic travails and upheaval in society and mores, one generation has been struggling to come to terms with their current lot and failing miserably.
But what is it about Twitter that compels so many of us who choose not to partake in it (including myself) to so enjoy blogging about its failures?
Could it be because we fear it, at least in its current form? And why else seek to hurt it — even destroy it – by creating (or promoting) its infestation by an internet worm?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16