2 posts • joined 28 Sep 2010
The golden years?
It’s no longer turning out to be the golden years of your life but the nightmare of your life.
It wasn’t suppose to be like this, but with the recent economic travails and upheaval in society and mores, one generation has been struggling to come to terms with their current lot and failing miserably.
But what is it about Twitter that compels so many of us who choose not to partake in it (including myself) to so enjoy blogging about its failures?
Could it be because we fear it, at least in its current form? And why else seek to hurt it — even destroy it – by creating (or promoting) its infestation by an internet worm?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops