4 posts • joined 24 Sep 2010
Taking Inspiration form Red Dwarf
[Paris because she would want to play with it.]
Perhaps the government need a more scalable web-hosting solution. 95k POST requests is not really a large number to process. Or maybe the politicians didn't want to come back from holiday so they sent in the colour-blind work experience lad to do some Ethernet cable re-routing...
Bah! The N950 developer version of the N9 is *really* nice to code for. Obviously Nokia management do not want customers. Soon I fear their dreams will come true.
screen -R big-copy
rsync -avzPe ssh user1@box1:/src-path user2@box2:/dst-path
Go for a beer or 500 ;-)
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds