7 posts • joined 22 Sep 2010
They cannot think, they cannot fight, they cannot read a map...they cannot jump from the sky because their hats are crap!
Just reissue the N900 with a better battery and I would be happy.
There is an easy way to install Steam here: http://blog.sleeplessbeastie.eu/2013/03/06/how-to-easily-install-steam-on-debian-wheezy/
Why is tax payer money being spent to support only one platform?
I think anything that adds to disaster preparedness is a good thing. However these types of Apps should be Cross Platform (IOS, Android, Blackberry dare I say it Windows and if feasible Symbian.) Apple is not a standard.
“Could a well- trained, well-equipped mercenary force succeed?
Mac, Windows or Linux?
Does anybody know what operating system captured Al Qaeda computers have been running? In particular the ones captured in Afghanistan or Pakistan.
I would have thought they would not trust a computer operating system developed by a US Corporation.
I would have assumed that it was hijacked scareware and uninstalled immediately.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked