4 posts • joined 21 Sep 2010
May I be the first to say (and be surprised no one else has said)
that ITV would have to PAY ME at least £10 p/h to watch that shit!
@AC The question is; 21st May 2011 13:43...
Sometimes when dealing with censorship you dont need to read Between the lines or even full ones. Only the pertinent parts of them.
Oral gratification is one of mankind's most satisfying pursuits...
That is all.
"They know they have these huge problems - like the mobile back hole" ... -Fnarr Fnarr!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS