4 posts • joined 21 Sep 2010
May I be the first to say (and be surprised no one else has said)
that ITV would have to PAY ME at least £10 p/h to watch that shit!
@AC The question is; 21st May 2011 13:43...
Sometimes when dealing with censorship you dont need to read Between the lines or even full ones. Only the pertinent parts of them.
Oral gratification is one of mankind's most satisfying pursuits...
That is all.
"They know they have these huge problems - like the mobile back hole" ... -Fnarr Fnarr!
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook