4 posts • joined 21 Sep 2010
May I be the first to say (and be surprised no one else has said)
that ITV would have to PAY ME at least £10 p/h to watch that shit!
@AC The question is; 21st May 2011 13:43...
Sometimes when dealing with censorship you dont need to read Between the lines or even full ones. Only the pertinent parts of them.
Oral gratification is one of mankind's most satisfying pursuits...
That is all.
"They know they have these huge problems - like the mobile back hole" ... -Fnarr Fnarr!
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds