4 posts • joined 21 Sep 2010
May I be the first to say (and be surprised no one else has said)
that ITV would have to PAY ME at least £10 p/h to watch that shit!
@AC The question is; 21st May 2011 13:43...
Sometimes when dealing with censorship you dont need to read Between the lines or even full ones. Only the pertinent parts of them.
Oral gratification is one of mankind's most satisfying pursuits...
That is all.
"They know they have these huge problems - like the mobile back hole" ... -Fnarr Fnarr!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion