4 posts • joined 21 Sep 2010
May I be the first to say (and be surprised no one else has said)
that ITV would have to PAY ME at least £10 p/h to watch that shit!
@AC The question is; 21st May 2011 13:43...
Sometimes when dealing with censorship you dont need to read Between the lines or even full ones. Only the pertinent parts of them.
Oral gratification is one of mankind's most satisfying pursuits...
That is all.
"They know they have these huge problems - like the mobile back hole" ... -Fnarr Fnarr!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA lady: They eat less