3 posts • joined 21 Sep 2010
Why not charge additional for parts of the completed game as DLC....? Oh wait some of the developers are already doing this.
RIM what are you going to be compensating business users with after this lengthy and quite frankly diabolical outage?
Lovefilm offers an excellent service at present, but if Amazon get their grubby mits on it then I suspect my 2 day turnaround for disks to be extended to a week.
That would annoy me loads.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update