3 posts • joined 21 Sep 2010
Why not charge additional for parts of the completed game as DLC....? Oh wait some of the developers are already doing this.
RIM what are you going to be compensating business users with after this lengthy and quite frankly diabolical outage?
Lovefilm offers an excellent service at present, but if Amazon get their grubby mits on it then I suspect my 2 day turnaround for disks to be extended to a week.
That would annoy me loads.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play