3 posts • joined Monday 16th October 2006 08:50 GMT
The Correct Answer is Genetic
The real scientific reason for sexual reproduction is the mixing of successful genetic mutations which greatly accelerates the progress of evolution so creatures who reproduce sexually are complex successful organisms. Organisms that do not have sex have not made the same evolutionary progress. Basically have sex because it is an evolved characteristic that helps us adapt to our environment.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?