1 post • joined Monday 4th June 2007 14:53 GMT
Whilst it is patently arse, whichever colour you choose, if you squint I think the numbers represent the home countries, if somewhat loosely.
Barts torso: England
Lisa's head: Northern Ireland
Bart's legs: Scotland
Lisa's body and hand: Wales, with Ynes Mon (Anglesey) in the middle.
I claim my £400,000 fee thank you.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire