1 post • joined Friday 17th September 2010 12:54 GMT
Certainly the supermarket-available NiMH rechargeables are useless. I use Eneloops, Powerex and Imedion. They stay in the camera and flash gun continually and do not self discharge. (well I suppose they do, but so slowly that you would never notice). I get several hundred shots with a set before recharging.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout