1 post • joined 17 Sep 2010
Certainly the supermarket-available NiMH rechargeables are useless. I use Eneloops, Powerex and Imedion. They stay in the camera and flash gun continually and do not self discharge. (well I suppose they do, but so slowly that you would never notice). I get several hundred shots with a set before recharging.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why