2 posts • joined Monday 4th June 2007 13:50 GMT
...without the benefits?
>previous night - a bit like a nagging partner only without the benefits.
I would have thought only nagging about the drinking issues and nothing else would be a better benefit than the "standard nagging partner". :)
Lisa Simpson giving head
To quote Ken
"That message of welcome and diversity was one of the main reasons for London's success in winning the Games.
"We offer the world the same exciting message that in 2012 every athlete and every visitor will feel at home in our city."
Please come, come, come...
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat