7 posts • joined 4 Jun 2007
That is NOT valid XML!
Most read today:
1. Pub toilet todger tiff ends in bloodbath
2. Sainsbury's punts 'Innocent kids juices' for £2.99
3. Beauty contest judge canned for slamming 'munter' contestants
4. Hurricane Ike snuffs out Galveston webcam
5. Revealed: How the Beano de-menaced Dennis
Marvellous. Sort it out, el reg!
I'm going to call my child
OOXML is the inbred runt of document formats
Ask them nicely to stop
This nearly always works. Book tickets on a quiet carriage aswell, if they persist, get the guard. Reasonable people will stop anyway.
@Cameron Colley - it's the one way nature of the conversation. It's really hard to ignore.
Love em. http://www.theregister.co.uk/Design/graphics/bbc_week/reg_beeb.png
Lisa Simpson giving head to a krypton factor puzzle.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or Eight did, really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits - right Microsoft? Or so you THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests