7 posts • joined 4 Jun 2007
That is NOT valid XML!
Most read today:
1. Pub toilet todger tiff ends in bloodbath
2. Sainsbury's punts 'Innocent kids juices' for £2.99
3. Beauty contest judge canned for slamming 'munter' contestants
4. Hurricane Ike snuffs out Galveston webcam
5. Revealed: How the Beano de-menaced Dennis
Marvellous. Sort it out, el reg!
I'm going to call my child
OOXML is the inbred runt of document formats
Ask them nicely to stop
This nearly always works. Book tickets on a quiet carriage aswell, if they persist, get the guard. Reasonable people will stop anyway.
@Cameron Colley - it's the one way nature of the conversation. It's really hard to ignore.
Love em. http://www.theregister.co.uk/Design/graphics/bbc_week/reg_beeb.png
Lisa Simpson giving head to a krypton factor puzzle.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook