7 posts • joined 4 Jun 2007
That is NOT valid XML!
Most read today:
1. Pub toilet todger tiff ends in bloodbath
2. Sainsbury's punts 'Innocent kids juices' for £2.99
3. Beauty contest judge canned for slamming 'munter' contestants
4. Hurricane Ike snuffs out Galveston webcam
5. Revealed: How the Beano de-menaced Dennis
Marvellous. Sort it out, el reg!
I'm going to call my child
OOXML is the inbred runt of document formats
Ask them nicely to stop
This nearly always works. Book tickets on a quiet carriage aswell, if they persist, get the guard. Reasonable people will stop anyway.
@Cameron Colley - it's the one way nature of the conversation. It's really hard to ignore.
Love em. http://www.theregister.co.uk/Design/graphics/bbc_week/reg_beeb.png
Lisa Simpson giving head to a krypton factor puzzle.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt